||The most current production technologies are
used in our precision machining production. When necessary, these
technologies are supplemented by a select group of partner enterprises.
In addition to the current technologies used in measuring and testing,
all measuring work is performed at stabilized room temperatures.
Saws, tricks, milling, boring, single lip deep hole boring, hone,
cylindrical surface grinding, flat grinding, hone lapping, fine de-burring,
lowering eroding, wire eroding, smooth rolling, teeth milling, pushing,
WIG micro-welding, laser welding, braze welding, vacuum soldering, hone
lapping jets, laser engraving, laser cutting, water jet cutting, torch
Heat Treatment Technology ·
Stress relief treatment, Annealing, Re-Crystallization, Inserting and
Hardening, Vacuum Hardening, Induction Hardening, Nitrating with Salt
Bath, Plasma nitrating, Borating.
Surface Treatment Technology
Ultrasonic degrease, Copper plating, Gold plating, Silver plating,
Chrome plating, Nickel plating, Galvanized Nickel plating, Passivating,
Phosphatizing, Chrome plating, Burnishing, Black Chromium-plating,
Galvanizing, Chromating, Priming, Anodizing, Hard Anodizing, (hardcoating).
Measuring and Testing
- Tactile measuring 3D-Coordinated Measuring Equipment
- Optical 3D-Measuring and Test Equipment
- Testing Facility for the measuring of surface qualities
- Testing Facility for examining hardness
- Helium Detector for examining vacuum components and
Our production environment is supported by INFRA software systems.
All equipment manufacturing and component assembly follow a rigid
production protocol. In this way, variance is eliminated between products
produced at different dates and standardized production is insured.
Repetition is linked with consistency!
We provide assorted, semi-finished materials in every possible profile:
round, flat, pipe, square, hexagonal, sheet metal, L-sectional beam,
U-sectional beam, T-sectional beam, I-sectional beam and plates. All
isolated, semi-finished material include proof of origin in accordance
with DIN 50049-3.1B
Beside the common steel and non-ferrous metal alloys, including
plastics, we are experienced in handling the following highly durable
- Aluminium alloys for aviation (3,1354 T351,3.4364, T7351)
- Austenitic and high temperature-resistant high-grade steels
- Nickel-Based alloys: (Hastelloy®, Haynes® Alloy, Incoloy®, Inconel®)
- Nickel, Titanium, Tantalum, Zirconium, Silver, Molybdenum, Platinum
- Space Travel-Tested Plastics VESPEL (Polyimide), TORLON, PEEK,
Q200.5, PTFE, PVDF, POM, Pa, PETP, PC, PP